Skip To Content

59016 Highway 22

Roanoke, AL 36274
  • $1,500,000
  • STATUS: Active
  • ON SITE: 48 days
  • MLS #: 1283694
UPDATED: 63 min ago
$1,500,000
  • 0
    BEDS
  • 2.6
    ACRES
  • 0
    BATHS
  • 0
    1/2 BATHS
  • 2,796
    SQFT
  • $536
    $/SQFT
Neighborhood:
Type:
Commercial
Built:
1976
County:

School Ratings & Info

Listing provided courtesy of Exp Realty, Llc Central.
© 2021 Greater Alabama MLS.



Description

Clark Brothers Quality Meats has been a successful business for over 50 years. Selling fine, quality, fresh or frozen meats and frozen vegetables since 1976. This business stays steady because of their outstanding reputation and local quality meats. Clark Brothers receives 25% of it's revenue from the new restaurant in Roanoke, Chuckwagon Steakhouse (also for sale by the same owner see link below), along with local grocery stores and the other 75% from retail! This business just been updated with over $50,000 of equipment including 2 new meat grinders, 1 new vacuum machine, and 2 new cooling systems for the freezer and cooler. Clark Brothers Quality Meats is located on Hwy 22 with 4,850 sqft paved parking and 200ft of road frontage. It includes 6 freezers, lots of storage, and all the knowledge that has kept this business profitable! The owner is also selling a brand new restaurant, The Roanoke Chuckwagon, which is located about a mile from Clark Brothers. MLS Reference 1283701

Monthly Payment Calculator



© 2021 Greater Alabama MLS. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. IDX content is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or Howard Whatley | RE/MAX Southern Homes. Data last updated: 2021-06-16T14:30:29.8.

www.topbirminghamhomes.com/homes/116547261
Print Image

59016 Highway 22 Roanoke, AL 36274

  • Price: $1,500,000
  • Status: Active
  • Updated: 63 min ago
  • MLS #: 1283694
0
Beds
0
Baths
0
½ Baths
2.6
Acres
2,796
SQFT
$536
$/SQFT
1976
Built
Neighborhood:
Randolph County
County:
Randolph
Area:
Randolph County
Property Description
Clark Brothers Quality Meats has been a successful business for over 50 years. Selling fine, quality, fresh or frozen meats and frozen vegetables since 1976. This business stays steady because of their outstanding reputation and local quality meats. Clark Brothers receives 25% of it's revenue from the new restaurant in Roanoke, Chuckwagon Steakhouse (also for sale by the same owner see link below), along with local grocery stores and the other 75% from retail! This business just been updated with over $50,000 of equipment including 2 new meat grinders, 1 new vacuum machine, and 2 new cooling systems for the freezer and cooler. Clark Brothers Quality Meats is located on Hwy 22 with 4,850 sqft paved parking and 200ft of road frontage. It includes 6 freezers, lots of storage, and all the knowledge that has kept this business profitable! The owner is also selling a brand new restaurant, The Roanoke Chuckwagon, which is located about a mile from Clark Brothers. MLS Reference 1283701
Exterior Features

Commercial Property Type Retail Construction Aluminum/SteelBrick (Const)Concrete (Const)Concrete BlockGlassTilt-Up Concrete Flood Plain YN No Parking Spaces Off Street - Private Street Property Access Paved RoadStreet Frontage

Interior Features

Cooling 2 SystemsCentral-Gas Floors Concrete (Floor)Tile/Vinyl Heating Electric (Heat)Heat Pump (Heat) Interior BlockOther Rooms Other OfficesPrivate OfficesPrivate RestroomsPublic RestroomsTruck Door

Property Features

Building Name Clarks Brothers Quality Meats Financing CashConventional Leases None Miscellaneous 3 Phase Elec SystemOther FencingSecurity System Property Includes EquipmentFixturesLicense Property To Remain MicrowaveRefrigerator Sale Includes BldgBusiness &Amp; Land Sale Rent For Sale Sales Type As Is Sewer / Septic Other Type Of Business Food ServiceRetail Water Public Water Year Built Desc Existing Zoning Commercial



© 2021 Greater Alabama MLS. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. IDX content is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or Howard Whatley | RE/MAX Southern Homes. Data last updated: 2021-06-16T14:30:29.8.

 
https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/birmingham/orig_boomver_1_1283694-2.jpg https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/birmingham/orig_boomver_1_1283694-2.jpg https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/birmingham/orig_boomver_1_1283694-2.jpg
Logo
Howard Whatley | RE/MAX Southern Homes
110 Inverness Corners
Birmingham AL, 35242
Listing provided courtesy of Exp Realty, Llc Central.
© 2021 Greater Alabama MLS.